Furnace & Heating Repair
East Bay Heater & Furnace Repair
Livermore Mechanical, Air Conditioning & Heating has been repairing and replacing heaters and furnaces with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer same day furnace repair service, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and always get our furnace repair right the first time. Our heating repair and maintenance technicians are reliable, professional, and well trained. You Can Trust Livermore Mechanical!
Heating Repair to Stay Warm this Winter
- Reduced airflow and air quality
- Limited heat from Heat Pumps
- HVAC system design and load calculation
- Bypass-duct malfunctions on Zoned Heating systems
- Poorly designed or sized duct systems
- Broken thermostats
- Burned out motors and damaged fan belts
- Electric ignition problems
- Erratic cycling on and off
Contact Us Today For a Free Quote!
Why Choose Livermore Mechanical?
Livermore Mechanical, Inc. is a family owned and operated HVAC service company providing prompt and reliable service to commercial businesses and residential customers.
Our Star Certified Technicians are highly trained and possess the skills and experience needed to resolve all of your heating and cooling needs. No matter how great or small, we will provide fast, quality solutions to your satisfaction.
- Are always professional and friendly
- Are available to you 24×7 for air conditioning repairs and maintenance
- Give you a 100% guarantee—and we always do the job right the first time
- Are HVAC system experts for testing, sealing, certification, design, and load calculation
- Give you free estimates on replacing HVAC equipment
- Help you save money with energy company rebates
To provide our customers with quick and reliable HVAC and mechanical services. As a local family-owned business we look to prove that our responsiveness and honesty is what will set us apart from the competition.
If your furnace is struggling to keep your home warm, it might be past the point where routine maintenance can help. The heating contractors at Livermore Mechanical offer the most comprehensive, technically advanced heating system repair services, so when your heater goes haywire, call us to set it right.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, call Livermore Mechanical immediately for furnace repair:
- Rising energy bills
- Uneven heating
- Odd noises coming from your furnace
- Cold air coming from vents
- Furnace cycling on and off
- Pilot light is burnt out